Our busy OB-GYN office located in Elkhart, IN seeks a full-time or part-time dynamic and motivated Nurse Practitioner to join our team.
- Strong focus on women’s health.
- Providers will deliver a full range of services including the evaluation and treatment of patients.
- Conducts patient interviews and collects and interprets diagnostic data.
- Strong focus on assessment and analysis of patient history.
- Documents the delivery of care in the individual’s medical records.
- Review physicals, labs, tests, diagnostics.
- Experience with IUD placement.
- Provides patient education.
- No operating room work will be required.
- Outstanding clinical abilities are a must.
- Ability to work with high patient volume.
- Assess medication management and order medications, tests and procedures.
- Ensure appropriate treatment plan compliance.
- Establishes services for new patients.
- Follows up with existing patients.
- Must be able to work well independently.
- Enthusiastic and compassionate.
- Motivated to learn and become part of the team.
- Flexibility and creativity to grow the business.
- Graduate of an accredited Nurse Practitioner program.
- Certified as a Nurse Practitioner in Indiana.
- Women’s health experience required.
- Strong desire to increase knowledge base and capabilities through study and experience.
- Flexibility and creativity to help grow business.
- Excellent computer skills.
In addition to a friendly, professional work environment, we offer a competitive salary. Qualified candidates, please submit cover letter, resume, and salary requirements.
This is a full time position, Monday-Friday. No evenings, no weekends. We provide medical, dental and vision benefits as well as a 401k program.